I forgot I hadn’t written this post yet 🙊
I’m just going to bullet point the dates because it was last week and I can’t remember everything. Oops!
- Definitely went well
- Wasn’t awkward at all
- Hated having the table between us lol, I’ve gotten so used to snuggling up next to him at a bar or pub or bench that he felt soo far away lol
- We spoke over dinner, he fed me a bite of his- I tried pulled pork for the first time, it was alright.
- We looked like such a cute couple if I don’t say so myself. I saw people looking at us and smiling as we held hands across the table.
- There was a little girl at the table next to us who was so cute, I couldn’t stop looking over and he couldn’t either. He looked at her with that kind of longing- “I can’t wait to have my own” look.
- He paid the bill, wouldn’t hear of splitting it. I told him he can’t expect to always pay for everything and that next time it was on me… He said no lol but agreed to at least split the next meal.
- Went for a walk afterwards, arm in arm.
- I am soooooo “in like” with the pirate, it’s ridiculous😩❤️
Meeting the band
- Believe it or not I got there on time. Actually, I arrived for the dinner date on time too 😏 look who’s getting better at time keeping
- I was soo happy to see him and brought him a little gift. It was nothing really just a charging phone case. His iPhone has battery issues just like mine and it’s always almost about to die by the time we meet up so I got him one.
- He was soo excited by it and kept pulling it out of his pocket to look at it throughout the night and would say oh my God it’s charging… Look 10%… Ahh it’s at 37 😅 he was Sooo cute! He thanked me and kissed me 😍
- I was so nervous about meeting his band mates it was ridiculous. I was clinging to his arm.
- He bought me a drink, he was drinking water as he was driving me all the way home (over an hours drive from the venue).
- He told me not to be nervous and that he’s told them all about me. I said what if they don’t like me? He said don’t be silly they’ll love you. Then I said what if they think I’m lame? And he laughed and kissed me.
- When he asked if I was ready to go downstairs where the band was I hesitated but went with him. He held my hand as he introduced me to them.
- They all seemed nice but there was a live band downstairs and it was loud so we couldn’t talk and have an actual conversation.
- The pirate seemed nervous himself. Not about me meeting his friends but about the venue. It was small and he said it smelled a little damp downstairs. It was cute that he wanted to warn me- I didn’t think it smelled downstairs.
- Because of the small room the music was extremely loud. The pirate had already given me earplugs to minimise the sound so it didn’t hurt my ears. He told me that they all wear them when performing in small spaces.
- He was also nervous about me seeing the band, but he needn’t have been. I lovedd it! They were really good, soo talented and such a unique sound. I was sooo proud to be with him, his date that is.
- Seriously I got all emotional when he started singing and my eyes welled up a little. The crowd loved them too.
- When they were packing up this older gentleman started talking to me. 😑 first about the band, how I know them etc.. Then if I’m a singing, I said no but he didn’t believe me lol the pirate doesn’t believe me either. Maybe I look like a singer 🤔
- The guy spent the next 15 mins talking about how great south London is. I kept giving the pirate the eye to come save me lol.
- Later on I asked why he didn’t save me and he said- ohh I thought you were just looking at me. 😂😂😂 he needs to learn quickly!
- He drove me home and we sang along to tunes on the radio. He kept muting the volume so he could hear me sing lol.
- I then played my own music which is super random- from sclub7 to disney, musical soundtracks like wicked, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran and Eminem.
- When we got to my house, we made out in the car. I didn’t wanna leave. I love kissing him. I could kiss him forever 😩
I can’t wait to see him again, which will be tomorrow. He said that work has been late to pay him which is why he hasn’t asked me out again sooner. I told him we could do something inexpensive as I don’t care about what we do as long as I can see him and spend time with him. He was really happy about what I said but I honestly mean it. I’m not materialistic at all. I may invite him over to hang out and watch a movie or something. Not gonna sleep with him for a while because 1) I’m not ready 2) I don’t want to until I know what we have is going to be something real, like it’s actually going somewhere 3) I’m scared about how much my feelings will intensify when they’re already quite intense.
1 more sleep ’til I’m in his arms again 😍
-Love, Autumn x